Sound credit decisions by community bank lenders require a high degree of perception and skill. To reach this level of sophistication, your lending personnel must constantly rethink existing approaches, research new ideas, and update their knowledge.
This educational program:
- Provides essential knowledge and skills to your lending professionals;
- Establishes a network of lenders for continued support by sharing experience with lending professionals.
PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
- Lending Compliance
- Introduction to Consumer Lending
- Taking the Loan Application and Interviewing
- Investigating the Application
- Risk Analysis
- Lending to Self-Employed Borrowers
- Business Development
- Loan Documentation
- Collections and Bankruptcy