Collecting past due accounts can be difficult in any market. Likewise, navigating collection regulations can be complicated despite good faith efforts to comply with the law. When the economy is growing, AND aggressive plaintiffs’ attorneys and regulators are actively searching for a single misstep, managing your credit and collection efforts can seem precarious!
But – fear not – Greg will teach you to identify (and therefore prevent) imprudent collection efforts and will offer guidance on strengthening your debt recovery strategies. After exploring a range of regulatory issues and recent court cases, we will discuss best practices to keep you and your Institution out of hot water. We will review your call scripts (you do have phone scripts, right?), and Greg will provide tips that will help you collect Payment in Full (PIF). In addition, we will examine Accounts Receivable (AR) management, and determine the most efficient way to get your past dues in Fiscal Shape, without stressing out!
To keep you laughing long after lunch, Greg will lead (and participate in) a group role-playing segment to help improve your collection efforts and increase your accounts receivable. This program is a valuable introduction into prudent collection efforts but is also an ideal refresher for seasoned collectors. You don’t want to miss this informative session! Remember, putting one idea into practice can make or save your Institution thousands of dollars! Cha-ching!
PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
- Streamlining your policy, procedures, & practices
- Phone scripts and letters that ensure compliance and get results
- Calling Techniques: Collecting your money before the competition
- Collection Tips for habitual late paying customers
- Letters that get results and are compliant
- Reporting past due customers using Metro2/E-OSCAR and the benefits to your bank
- Bankruptcies: The Auto Stay and steps to secure and protect your collateral
- Investigation: Finding money when the customer says he/she is broke
- Skip tracing: Calling neighbors, searching the internet, Social Media, and more
- Collection Role Play – More fun and informative than you expect