WVBankers Compliance School ensures financial institutions have the latest knowledge and preparation they need to properly handle compliance issues.
Regulatory agencies are making it clear through their exams that no institution can afford to be without a comprehensive, well-managed compliance program.
Consider a few of the benefits you gain from this program:
- Compliance Alliance is top-notch in the compliance field and you will have plenty of opportunities to share with them your specific compliance concerns.
- Share your compliance concerns and solutions with participants from similar institutions who have many of the same concerns you do.
- You will receive an information-packed manual containing program and resource material.
- Participants who attend the entire school will receive a completion certificate to document their ongoing commitment to bank compliance education.
Who Should Attend: Compliance Officers, Branch Managers, Auditors, and bank employees involved in compliance and interested in a compliance career path.
The following topics will be covered over the two-day school:
- CMS/Compl. Risk Mngmnt
- TISA/Regulation DD
- EFTA/Regulation E
- Regulation D
- Regulation CC
- ECOA/Regulation B
- HMDA/Regulation C
- RESPA/Regulation X
- TILA/ Regulation Z
- Appraisal Guidelines
- Homeowner’s Protection Act
- Regulation O
- SAFE Act/Regulation G
- Fair Housing
- Fair Lending
- FCRA/Regulation V
- RFPA/Regulation P
- Regulatory Panel Discussion